Thursday, January 27, 2011

A little of everything

 I realized I have left a LOT out of the blog....the craziness of life has taken over all of my time!  From being a supportive wife of an adult college student, the mom of 3 awesome kiddos, a child care provider for 6 kids, coaching and judging gymnastics, learning to live gluten-free (and learning from the consequences of NOT being gluten free), learning to really use coupons.....needless to say, the blog has taken the backseat!  I feel like we are living in fast forward, but we are trying so hard to enjoy and savor every moment we have as a family.  Here are just a few pictures to remind me of this time:

 The eclipse....we all woke up, with the exception of Dylan, to see this amazing sight.  It was beautiful!


We spent some good, quality time at Science Museum Oklahoma learning to ride on a segway, 



catching shadow rocks in our mouths,


and learning about crime scene investigations (and autopsies!).

Christmas morning was so fun!  I love the excitement on their faces!

Especially the excitement of a 6 year old:


So sweet...


And my own excitement....getting NKOTB tickets for next summer!


Yeah...I have some tough boys:

Fun times with cousins in Texas

LOTS of cousins!

We are so very blessed. 

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Good to read your catch up blog. Miss you Heather!

jimmy, marisa, jadeyn and brynlee said...

I love the christmas pictures. Dylan and Dustin look so sleepy-eyed...what time was it?!

Heather said...

Haha...WAY too early! Jodee was in our room around 5:30 or 6, I believe. We had her rest with us for a while, and I think we let them all get up at 6:30. Obviously it was too early for me to even remember! I love those sleepy eye pictures....it's so Christmas morning!!!

Thanks Alyssa....I miss you too!!!