Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cool Christmas present

One of the coolest presents we got for the kids this Christmas was a family pass to the Science Museum. We usually buy one every other year, but they had no idea they were getting one right now!  With Josh in school, and me 'bringing home the bacon', we had already told them we just don't have a lot of money, so be happy with what you get!  I got a great deal on groupon.com back in September for a 1/2 off year membership....it was SO hard to keep it a secret!  We gave them this present a couple days early so we could use it before we went to Texas....it was SO worth it!



Check out this illusion:



And, my favorite new exhibit...a crime scene investigation....here is the autopsy room:

We love Science Museum Oklahoma!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

We will have to go together sometime! I haven't seen the illusion room!

Alyssa said...

I bought the same membership from Groupon. We've been 5+ times so far and I've never seen the big chair or the autopsies!! Maybe you need to be our guide next time.

Heather said...

I'd be happy to go with both of you guys! I love that place!

R Joshua Fowler said...

I am glad I get to go with them sometimes now... Also thankful for kids who have fun at educational places. It probably helps that the SMO people do such a good job at making science FUN! I can't wait til they let me ride a segway without some kid holding on to the handle bars for... WITH me! haha!