Saturday, May 29, 2010

My 3rd Kindergarten Graduate!!

Wow...another school year has gone by.  What in the world?  Why is the time going faster and faster????  Seriously.  I now have a 1st grader, 2nd grader, and 5th grader!!!  I really cannot believe how fast the last 10 1/2 years have gone.  But, I have loved every minute!
 Orvis Risner did a kindergarten graduation this year (they have never done it before, because this was the first year to have all day kindergarten).  Dylan was adorable!  He sang the songs, did the movements, and smiled!  My precious boy....love him so much!


Hmmmm.....telling a joke??


Yeah!

Angel....look at that face!

3 good buddies--from church and school!!

Proud momma and daddy!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

He does have an angel face!! How do we get that picture of them in their cap and gown though????

Amy in Edmond said...

I'm glad you posted pictures since it was to busy for me to go.