Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hodge Podge

Q:  What do you do when you have WAY too many things to post about? 
A:  Throw them all into one post!!!  
That is just a warning...that none of the following things have anything to do with one another.  That being said, check out this first picture: Rudy is HILARIOUS, how he spreads his legs out to lie down.  Cracks me up!  He was enjoying some much needed sunshine this day.

This next picture has some of our good friends in it...putting on a fashion show!  Too funny.  The boys at the house that day were the judges.  I had to make them be nice to ALL of the girls.  Ah, such is life!


This one is of Dustin and some of his buddies from school.  I love his school!! So glad he has such nice friends to hang out with.  And, he's not 'too cool' to let me take his picture at school.  I love my Dustin!


Hello, Mr. Personality!!  Dylan is SO funny...he called me in to see how he combed his hair in the bathtub.  I thought that, combined with his Iron Man tattoo on his chest, would make a great blog picture.  He showed me up by posing, too!  Go Dylan!!  


Awwwwwwwww......ready for the Princess Tea party at our church.  Beautiful little girl, handsome man.  I love them!  (And, yes, Heidi and Mimi--that's the flower girl dress!)


One of the coolest things about our children's education at church is Journeyland.  Different classes each week, for different learning styles.  This was in the Theater room....great performance!

Well, that's enough rambling for today.

2 comments:

rebeckaoneal said...

Just thought Id let you know that the boy in the photo with Dustin (ben parkhurst) is Monica's true love and one of the reasons she has had such a hard time adjusting to florida she did tell me the other day that a boy named Seth in her class was almost as cute as ben!!! HUGE STEP FORWARD! she enjoyed the photo by the way and says to tell Dustin hey!

Heidi said...

That picture of Rudy is cracking me up!! Love it!