Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's never to hot for the Hulk!

Yes, here's my little Hulk riding his bike in 98 degree July weather!! He's always dressing up--but didn't want to take it off to ride his bike today!

And my other one--dressed up as "Tony Hawk"--just kidding! He was loving the skateboard till he went down a hill on it and wiped out. But, I'll give him this--he didn't even cry!!
And--one of the coolest places in OKC--and it's totally free--the sprayground! We have had so much fun at this place ever since a friend told me about it--it even has a big swimming pool with a diving board and lifeguards--for FREE!! I'm all about anything for free...and this is the best! As you can see--even my 21 and 15 year old cousins got in on the fun! (And, I can't leave out my 17 year old brother--he came the next day and played with us!)
These are some fun summer days.....

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

where is it? Caleb would LOVE that.

jenn b said...

I love the Hulk pictures, hilarious!
Kayla couldn't stop talking about how funny her teacher was last night...we figured out she meant Josh. Hope he was intending to be funny and I hope it went well in there!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Heather, that was so much fun to go up there with you guys last week, can't wait to go again! Had no idea that you were even taking pictures!


-Brian