Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's Official!

YAY! We are diaper free! Dylan has been working on potty training for a while now, and I learned years ago with Dustin not to push it, and it'll be much easier, so....I was patient, and it finally happened! He hasn't worn diapers in about a week, and we've had 3 nights with no accidents in bed! Woohoo! I waited to post this blog until I was sure it was for real this time, he has tried to trick us before--but this time it's definite. I do have to say Jodee was a big helper, cheering him along the way, she's a great 2nd mommy to him.
Anyways, had to share our excitement!!
Yay Dylan!

2 comments:

The Best Family said...

whoo-hoo.... must be a great feeling to know that you will never have to buy diapers again... what will you do with all that extra money? I guess mine is factoring back into the grocery bill as they eat me out of house and home! :o)
Yeah for Dylan!

DeeDee said...

ya - good for you!! I am so glad I am done with that stage - forever - HA HA!!!