Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy (early) Birthday Dylan!


We had Dylan's 3rd birthday party June 23rd, only 8 days early, because we will be out of town on his real birthday, but 3 year olds don't care! He had a "Cars" birthday--because he really likes Mater--although I couldn't find a Mater cake pan, so he enjoyed his Lightening McQueen. We just have family parties when the kids are this young, so we had a blast with my whole family here (except my sis Hayley--we missed you!) --had a hot dog dinner, and cake and ice cream, and Dylan raked in the presents! It
looked like Christmas! He was SO funny--he got shy when we were all looking at him to blow out his candle--and he had Dustin do it for him! Talk about stage fright! Maybe he'll blow out a candle next week on his real bday--we'll see!




Here he is with his baseball toy--he loved it and was gettting the hang of it till it stopped working! We're going to exchange it soon--he really had fun with it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great baseball picture of Dylan! Had fun at the party!

Brian

The Best Family said...

Happy Birthday, Dylan!! I guess we will get to celebrate here for your "real" birthday!! :o) I love their haircuts!! Cute! I have made that cake twice, and I am making it a 3rd time in July for Cason! Good ol' Lightning! See yall sooooon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Heather! I just saw your comment on our blog today (20 days after you posted it -- sorry!) So I thought I'd check out your site and respond to your comment all in one fell swoop. Yes, you can absolutely put us as a link, if you so desire. :-) I didn't even know you knew the Carrolls! Cool. Also, I LOVE your site. So much more interesting than mine-- since I have no clue how to do pictures or anything else neat. When you're done with extra kids in your house, maybe I'll have you over for lunch and make you "pay" for it with a tutorial on doing cool blog stuff. :-) I also really like the age charts at the top! Very cool.
Have a great trip! And Happy Birthday Dylan! Can't believe how big you are!

Anonymous said...

It's great to see your site, Heather! Thanks for letting us know where you are :)