Thursday, October 13, 2011

Once again

I'm lagging behind on my blog!! Between baseball, football, gymnastics, and work...I don't know why I can't keep up!! HA!

This post is all Dustin.  He broke his elbow at a football scrimmage back on the first day of school.  Poor guy....thankfully his cast was only on for 2 1/2 weeks, and all is well now!

 This is how he slept the first few nights (before the cast). Not very comfortable!
Getting his bright green cast:



He's pretty happy now!



 The next week at school they had a drawing of anyone that did a summer reading project.  He did ONE because I made him.  He won the ipod nano.  Of course!


Here he is in his cool football jersey (Go Bucks!) after his cast came off.  It took a good 3 weeks for him to be able to mostly straighten it out. 

Tough guy.  Had to miss a few games, but he's back, and is a really good football player!  I'm not such a good 'football mom'.  Yikes!  But he's loving it....guess I gotta love it with him!

No comments: