Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Zoo meet

The first gymnastics meet of the year is called the Zoo Meet..always has been.  It's a crazy mess of people!  But oh, so much fun! Jodee had a great meet--already qualified to sectionals!  Way to go, Jo!  I am not quite talented enough to put a video on my blog, so if you want to see the meet, look at my facebook page!

These are some of my favorite unedited pics from that day:

Beautiful gymnast


 Look at those straight legs and pointed toes!!


B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L


Woohoo!!! On the awards stand!


A judge and a gymnast....


And a random funny picture of Dylan sound asleep:

5 comments:

R Joshua Fowler said...

νιψε ξοβ, δεαρ. Ι ψαν᾽τ ςαιτ το ψατψη θπ ον βλογγινγ. Ι μισσ ιτ.

R Joshua Fowler said...

Sorry, I didn't realize my Greek keyboard was engaged. Let me transliterate...
nice job, dear. I can't wait to catch up on blogging. I miss it.

Heather said...

Ha ha ha....I thought you were just trying to be funny! Key word there....trying. Thanks for translating it for me!

Alyssa said...

I'm so impressed with the Greek typing Josh!! And you are right Heather - beautiful Jodee and cute Dylan!

Amy in Edmond said...

Josh probably has no idea what he typed. He's just trying to impress others.

Good job Jodee.