Friday, November 12, 2010

Jal, NM

There's nothing like visiting great grandparents...we love it!  It's so nice that all of Josh's grandparents live in the same little town in New Mexico.  We always have a wonderful time there...enjoying the slow pace of life. Edmond doesn't seem to offer us a slow pace very often!

Love this pic taken right outside of Jal:

I'm sure I'll play around with it a little to add to it..but it's just adorable!


 Here is the infamous 'Jal Sculpture'...remember it....

Pop Pop and KK with the kiddos:

Nana and Dandy Don with the kiddos:

Feeding the ducks at Jal lake:




Remember the sculpture?  Here is one part of it with the kids:


And, although I'm sad that the kids are growing up WAY too fast, it makes me happy that they like each other enough to spend 9 hours in the car together without fighting.  They were GREAT!

Love you Pop pop and KK, and Nana and Dandy!  We had such a fun time visiting!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I can't believe how big they are! Great pics!

Tara said...

Love that first picture - and 9 hours with no fighting I'm sure made for a smooth trip:-)