Saturday, September 25, 2010

Summer birthdays

There are a lot of adults in my family with birthdays in the summer (or close to summer). 7 to be exact.  So, we have been celebrating with one BIG party all together...much easier than 7 different get-togethers with everyone so busy or out of town!  Here is a peek of our 2010 party:

Our sand castle cake:

The birthday girls...all 7.  See the picture next to the cake?

We had so much fun!  We missed you, Heidi! 


Had to throw this picture in...someone gave Rudy a mohawk.  

3 comments:

karen said...

HA I love it!!!

Heather said...

Yeah, you're lucky. I have a GREAT pic of you with a particular napkin, but I was SO NICE, and didn't put it on my blog!
Had fun--so glad it all worked out!

Heidi said...

I do feel included, but is that my senior picture??? LOL