Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Before & after & after

Jodee and I were invited to go to the Taylor Swift concert last week with a some good friends---boy, were we SO excited!!  First of all, the concert was AMAZING!  I will get to that in a later post.  I have to share the drama that goes on at our house with Jodee and her hair.  She originally asked to have it curly like Taylor Swift.....so, me and my quick thinking, I said I could do it!  You know, the wet hair, lots of braids, overnight thing.  So, that's just what we did:


Here she is the next morning....just after taking the braids out:
The picture I do not have is her crying because it's too curly!  She was literally in tears.  I tried wetting it just a little to loosen the curls, but she really didn't like it.  So, she took another shower, and had straight hair at school that day!  Silly girl.

This is what we ended up doing right before the concert:
She was MUCH happier!!  
(And, yes...that is an upside down alligator on the couch next to her.  Brothers!)

No comments: