Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa 09

We got the kids' picture with Santa tonight at the mall...ALL of our 'kids'!!! They had dog/cat night tonight, and my aunt talked me into it! It was SO funny walking through the mall with our dogs, and my aunt with her dog--we got some funny comments and looks! Mostly nice....some not so nice. I couldn't quit laughing!

The kids loved seeing Santa and telling him their one 'want' for Christmas. Thankfully, it was all things I had heard over the past month or so. Santa will do a good job this year!

Here's the pic...couldn't have done any better!

3 comments:

Amy in Edmond said...

That's a great picture. It is so hard to get 3 kids and 2 dogs all looking the same way at one time. One time we took our dog and got his picture taken with the kids. The dog looked great in every picture, the kids didn't. I threatened to take the dog alone next time.

Kayla said...

So cute! Too bad we missed it. I wonder how many dogs went potty by Santa?!

Heather said...

Amy--that's hilarious---great threat! The dog can't talk back!

Kayla--I know! I made Jodee hold Rudy through the mall because I could just see him hiking his leg!