Monday, November 9, 2009

OC Eagles, Go! Go!

I love OC homecoming!! I don't usually get to go, I'm usually at a gymnastics meet. Somehow, this year, I didn't have to make the drive out to Clinton, OK to judge!! I was happy to get to spend the day with my precious family. We actually started the festivities Friday night at the pep rally. Boy, being in that gym brings back memories!! I loved cheering for OC basketball. I made some great friends through cheerleading! After the pep rally, they had sparklers and s'mores. The kids loved it!
The next day was homecoming. Josh got to go to a Kappa breakfast. He enjoyed seeing old Spring Sing videos and meeting up with some good friends from a long time ago. We then went to the parade. Let me just say, more candy? Really? We don't need more candy!! But, it was great fun for the kids! Then, the moon bounces, horse back rides, free lunch, who could ask for more?Here are my OC eagles......O, C, and the infamous "Talon":I love these next pics of the kids on the obstacle course. They were going SO fast!We went to the girls and boys basketball games (won both! woohoo!) but, by the middle of the 2nd half of the boys game, this is Dylan lying on the bleachers. Thankfully we were at the top not bothering anyone around us!
Go OC!

No comments: