Wednesday, June 25, 2008

VBS 2008

Our church did such a great job on VBS this year!! We did "Creation" and the plays, as usual, were the BEST!! AND, I am SO proud, they asked Dustin to play a part--one of the fish created on the 5th day!! He was great and had a good time.....the first day of the play was all done in blacklight--which was so cool, and he was the orange fish:Here he is with the other fish: And another cool pic of the trees and flowers:

And, a blurry pic of the stage as the fish came out, with the clam and pearl, and anemone, and school of fish:
It was AWESOME!! I am so glad that Dustin got to be a part of that! We all enjoyed watching...and I have to say the rest of the week was good too--Jodee and Dylan loved everything about "BBS" (as Jodee would say!! Jokingly, of course!). I did one of the craft's for the preschoolers, and we did bible covers with stamps of paint...I think everyone liked them!

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Caden thinks her bible cover is a purse. I told her I think it is a blble cover, but she just laughed at me.

Lesley said...

Everything was awesome! Tell Dustin we think he did a super job. And thank you for doing the crafts with the little ones!

D's Mom said...

The use of the black light is very cool! That's neat that he got to be a fish.