Thursday, January 24, 2008

January...

Well, we're officially back to our normal, everyday life around here! Sorry about the delay in posting, there hasn't been much to post about, but here are some cute pictures from the last few weeks...

Dylan has really taken to Poncho (our 11 year old chihuahua). Poncho has actually gotten nicer the older he's become, which is unusual for chihuahuas, but we're thankful! He puts up with Dylan constantly petting him, pestering him, and trying to play with him! All good intentions, but you never know how a dog is going to see it! Here is Dylan with his buddy (who isn't normally allowed on the couch), but Dylan asked so nicely, and I got a cute picture out of the deal, so it's okay. We continue to enjoy "Science Museum Oklahoma"-- here are Jodee and Dylan touching a ball python...Dustin was jealous!
Here is my little cook making Valentine cupcakes on the kitchen floor--I guess she thought she could reach easier.
And, since I didn't have Dustin in any of the previous pictures, here he is today--chilling on the couch after a long day at school. Oh, the life of a 2nd grader!
We have had a great January, Josh's job is going very well, and I am still loving being home with my kiddos, and only my kiddos! We play lots of games, read lots of books, and of course, fit in some Wii everyday! haha
Hope all of our blog readers are doing well--I promise to post more often!

8 comments:

rebeckaoneal said...

Glad to see you back up and running

Sarah said...

It is nice to be back in a routine!!

BTW: I tagged you. Go to my blog for more details.

Michelle said...

I've been watching for a new post! We are enjoying our Wii too. Not me as much as Davis and his dad :) See you soon. Keep postin...

Addison said...

ok, your Pancho still scares me. Still remember letting him go out the backyard when your other dog got out. He started barking at me, what was I supposed to do!!!! Glad you all are doing well.

rebeckaoneal said...

i have tagged you go to my blog

Gena said...

Thanks for finding my blog! Glad to see your Chihuahua handles your kids so well. Sometimes they aren't so happy about those little bundles of joy.

The Best Family said...

I cant believe they pet a snake... chills just went up my spine as I typed it!!

Unknown said...

Hi Josh and Heather,

Cute pictures and stories. Hope the New Year is starting off well for you.

Love, Russell and Dianne