Monday, July 23, 2007

The BIG 3-0!

Okay, we both have officially hit 30! Josh was first (a few months ago, but I had to include him), and we celebrated big for him at On The Border with all of our friends and my family. It was fun!
Then, we were actually in Austin on my bday, but the next weekend, Josh got me good! He planned a surprise party with my family--at our house--and I truly did not know anything! He was great, because usually he wants to tell me what presents he's getting me, or just doesn't want it to be a surprise, but this time it was incredible! Good job, hon! I walked in after going out to eat with our family after evening church, and my entire family was in our house! He had cake, decorations, the works! I had a blast, and we got to share our pictures from our trip with my family, which was fun.

No comments: