Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What blessings!


I feel SO blessed to have 3 great kids! It hits me sometimes that I am not always thinking about how grateful and blessed we really are--the day to day things get in the way and I forget how exciting and fun life can be! The kids keep me going--and I love staying home with them! What a great husband I have--that he supports me so I can be home with our kiddos and teach them and raise them the way we want for them to be brought up in the Lord. Just some nice thoughts from the day.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
You are a wonderful, loving and caring Mommy and am I so proud of you and Josh for the way you are raising my grandbabies. Keep up the good work and stay close to God and He will never leave your side. You are a shining light for Him and you have no idea all the good that you do for him even when you do not try.
I love you,
MIMI