Friday, October 3, 2008

A Puggle....named Jake

I don't think anyone will remember these, but these funny little stuffed "animals" are called Puggles. They were around when I was very little--this one was my aunt's, and I somehow acquired it. Well, Jodee has been playing with it, calling it "Puggles", a very unique name, I know! But today on the way home from school, she asked what it was called ( for the millionth time), and I reminded her, and she said, "Instead of Puggles, I'm going to name it Jake". What a jump--so I thought maybe she had a boy friend named Jake or something, but no, it was just an easier name to remember. So our new favorite toy is Jake the Puggle. We'll see how long this name lasts!

2 comments:

Gena said...

I don't know why I don't remember those. Maybe I was too into Cabbage Patch dolls or something. I'm glad she has a new bff. :)

Mr. Puggle® said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.