Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Boys will be boys...even the old ones!

Yep, my 31 year old husband went on a Men's Retreat with the other men in our bible class, and this is what he brings home!! I nice, BIG bruise on his arm!! They actually had a really good time, camping out, shooting guns, throwing firecrackers at each other, studying the Bible, enjoying some good food and conversation, fishing, and much more!! Supposedly, they play this joke on a lot of guys....they used a bigger shell in the gun Josh was going to shoot, and he didn't know it, so it kicked back HARD, as you can see!!!

He said it was actually very funny and they all had a good laugh about it!! REALLY? That's crazy! But , boys will be boys. I'll leave it at that!

5 comments:

kj said...

Okay I am punching DJ and Pearman in the gut!!! That is BAD! They said it "kicked back" I didn't know it was THAT hard!!! JERKS!

That makes me mad. BOYS ARE DUMB!

DeeDee said...

OUCH!!! Chris told me that Josh showed that to him at the game the other night, but I wasn't expecting it to be that bad.

Ginger said...

That looks extremely painful. However, my husband, ever the hunter, said that is called a "dummy mark." Josh was the dummy that wasn't holding the gun tight enough.

Andi Hawkins said...

I remember a similar bruise on my thigh after you, me and Dedra were playing around on the balance beams one afternoon at Dynamo. I guess girls will be girls too! Hope Josh isnt in too much pain. Love you guys.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Joshua is looking into why you can't access those options. Sorry about that! He may try to give you a call so we can get this figured out!